Friday, November 17, 2006

who said she was imaginary?





My friends
Yesterday I had the honnor to receive Bob-Oh and his wife Debra(and I can tell you that she is not imaginary!). They arrived at my house, which means that my indications were not that bad, after two planes and three different subways. My house is a mess right now because of architectural restructuration (that will be ready for visa quest) and it was not the best place to rest after that much travel; the electricity was turned off, no light in the bathroom, no shower possible! But Bob-Oh and Debra didn't complain and we went out for a coffee and croissant (the must do!)
It was a typical Paris weather day: grey, rainy, with a wind made to dehorn cows (a good french expression).
It was Bob-Oh's birthday and it was also Beaujolais day (the first wine of 2006 wine harvest) so you can imagine that we didn't stay at home. We ate and drank and then at night we drank and ate, walked around in the center of paris until I felt that Bob-Oh's legs were tired, that they didn't want to carry him anymore!
They left this morning for Spain after a coffee and croissant !!!
Of course today is a gorgeous day with a good old sun!

I was really happy to be able to host them for a night, and it made me realize that visa quest in paris is a reality, approaching as fast as horses runing wild.
It makes me think that I really wished for it to happen and I am ready for it. It will be a good experience and I can't wait to see all of you here. And for those who can't come, we will think about you.
Alexandre ::::: a visaquester ready for it :::::

No comments: